Sleeping Bags are the ultimate solution to keep your baby safe and protected, especially when you are outdoors. Traveling with a young baby is never an easy job. The baby gets restless and irritable when he goes into a new environment with which he does not feel familiar. It is never easy to carry a bag full of blankets, comforters and baby sheets with you all the time.
Sleeping bags – Ultimate traveling solution!
For all mothers who are worried about the well-being and comfort of their baby when they are on the go; a sleeping bag is an answer to all your problems. Easy to carry and low maintenance sleeping bags make it easy for you to travel outdoors and long distances with a child.
What exactly is a sleeping bag?
it is actually very similar to a blanket or baby sheet. The only difference is that it is a blanket-type fabric that has been sewed to form a baby carrying bag. The sleeping bag has opening holes for the baby’s legs, arms, and head and only tightly wraps around the body of the baby. The fabric of the sleeping bag is thermo-regulating and keeps your baby comfortable in accordance to the weather.
Factors to keep in mind when buying a sleeping bag
There are several factors, we say, that you should keep in mind when buying a sleeping bag for your little one. Of course, you would want to make the best choice for your child. Here are all the factors that you should focus on prior to making the purchase.
A very important thing to focus upon is the brand of the sleeping bag. The brand is the determinant of the quality of the product that you buy for your child. It is never advisable to compromise on the quality of the baby product, only if you have to pay a little more money for it.
Another major thing to focus on when buying a baby sleeping bag is the fabric. You wouldn’t want to buy a baby bag that irritates the skin of the baby and causes allergic reactions or rashes. It is best that it is made of organic material.
Though normally standard size sleep covers are available which is easily fit every baby well. It is still important that you measure up the size of the sleeping bag before you buy it. Loose sleeping bags will mess with the posture and balance of your child making him very uncomfortable. It can also cause a major halt in the growth and development of the child.
Benefits of using sleeping bags
The good news is that they have been getting very popular in the recent years because of the numerous benefits they have for young mothers. You need to get your hands on one as well as soon as possible. Here are a few benefits of the sleeping bags that hopefully will be enough to convince you to get one for your little bundle of joy!
- These are actually wearable blankets. So your baby won’t be able to wriggle out of it every half hour!
- In many situations, these sleeping bags for babies can be used as a replacement for blankets, wraps and sheets as well.
- These are keep the child in a protected and familiar environment. This prevents the child sleep schedule to get disturbed.
Having a baby is undoubtedly the best feeling in the world. There is no other happiness bigger than this blessing. Naturally, parents begin to feel protective for their little one, even before the baby comes into this world. That is why parents begin preparing for the baby well ahead of time; buying all things that the baby could possibly ever need. One very important thing that is a must for every mother to get is the baby blanket!
Core Purpose of Baby Blankets
The fact that baby blankets are a necessity for your child cannot be denied. The first thing about blankets that attracts young parents is the color and designs. But little do people know that there is a lot more to a blanket than just how cute it looks! The core purpose of the baby cradle blankets is to provide warmth and comfort to your baby. Babies like being cuddled up tightly to sleep comfortably. Being tightly wrapped up is a way the babies feel secure and protected; just like they did in their mother’s womb.
Types of baby blankets
Interestingly, baby plush blankets are of several kinds. Each type of blanket is designed for a different purpose. However, the most major and important types of blankets are the following.
- Receiving Blanket
This is maybe one of the most multi functional types of the blanket. The receiving blanket is a very important because it is super small in size and soft in texture. It is used to receive the baby i.e. wrap around the around baby when he first arrives!
- Swaddling Blanket
Babies love to swaddle! This is a way for them to feel safe and secure. The swaddle blankets can be wrapped tightly around the child for a comforting, undisturbed sleep. It is also very easy to wrap and unwrap swaddle blankets for quick diaper changes.
- Crib Blanket
The crib blanket is a very important type of blanket because it not only serves as a wrap for your child but is also a good comforter and crib sheet as well.
Uses of Baby Blankets
Contrary to the belief of many people, there are several uses of baby blankets. Not only are they good wraps to protect the child against the extreme weather but have several different uses as well.
- Babies tend to develop a strong bond with their blankets. This helps to provide them with a sense of security even when you visiting someone or out.
Blankets can be used as sheets when you go to the park and allow your baby to play on the ground.
- On the upside, blankets can serve as a changing mat for a quick diaper change when you don’t have a changing table available near you.
- Understandably, when you breastfeed your baby out in public the blankets can serve as a good cover up for you as well! This means blankets are not only great for babies but for mommy’s as well!
Benefits of Baby Blankets
There are several benefits of blankets as well.
- It is very important to choose the cot blankets wisely if one wants to protect the ever so gentle skin of your baby. The pure cotton or bamboo fabric is gentle on the baby’s skin.
- Blankets help the child to develop a sense of security and trust for other things from a young age.
- One undeniable benefit of cot blankets is that it encourages a peaceful sleep for the baby. Your baby will be able to sleep in comfort and feeling protected.